Visit Arles, Les Baux de Provence and St Remy de Provence
- Visit the medieval village Les Baux de Provence
- Walk on the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh in Arles
- Free time to explore the town of St Remy de Provence
- Photo stop at Les Antiques and St Paul de Mausole
Get the most of Provence with this excursion departing from Marseille to Saint Rémy de Provence, Arles and the medieval village of Les Baux de Provence.
Your tour starts with free time in the village of Saint Rémy de Provence. On Wednesdays takes place the open-air market*, one of the most picturesque in Provence. You'll make a stop at the Antiques and St Paul de Mausole, the former mental hospital where Van Gogh was interned.
You'll then head to the exceptional village Les Baux de Provence. From the Middle Ages, the village has kept the narrow streets, the imposing remains of a castle and the memory of the proud lords and troubadours. From the rocky spur, it's a breathtaking view on an exceptional scenery that amazes all the visitors. From March to December 2018, there is an exhibition of Picasso works at Les Carrières de Lumières in Les Baux de Provence. The entrance to the exhibition is not included in the tour but if you prefer you can visit the exhibition instead of the village.
In Arles, you'll walk on the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh and discover the places where he created his most famous paintings dated back to 1888. Arles is also worldwide famous for its Roman amphitheatre and theatre, and the magnificent Romanesque Saint Trophime Church (entrance fee not included). If you're visiting on Saturday, you'll have the chance to taste and buy local products at the weekly market of Arles.
Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the tour.
*The itinerary of the tour can change according to the market day as the market are always organized in the morning: on Wednesday in St Remy de Provence and on Saturday in Arles.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
Meet us 15 minutes before departure in front of Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- The itinerary of the tour can change according to the market day as the market are always organized in the morning
- End of the tour may be delayed from 45 mn to 1 hour due to the road traffic in Marseille
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure: 20% of tour price/Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price/The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
Wednesdays and Saturdays
Departure: 8.00am/Return: 5.30pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Dreaming Drums // JAKOB BRO TRIO Avant-première Dreaming Drums, le monde des batteurs de jazz Le con...
Comment organiser un enterrement le jour d'une grève des pompes funèbres à Marseille ? Paul, contrôl...
Cette saison, deux représentations du Lac des Cygnes sont présentées, pour vous, aficionados de dans...
Offre de lancement du 1er au 30 octobre dans la limite des places disponibles. 10 ans d'Enfantillage...
Mathieu Madenian revient avec son one-man show encore plus drôle et plus personnel que le précédent....
De son enfance dans le Nord de la France aux passagers qu’il sert sur ses vols, il se confie et nous...