Olive and wine tour in Les-Baux-de-Provence from Arles
- Breathtaking view from the medieval village Les-Baux-de-Provence
- Experience the different flavors of olive oil produced locally
- Wine-tasting in a winery at the foot of the Alpilles hill-range
Sample the local specialties entitled to the AOC Label in the Baux de Provence valley: wines, olive oil and other products such as tapenade. Admire Les Baux de Provence, medieval village labeled as "one of the most beautiful villages in France".
Taste olive-oil in a mill in Les Baux de Provence valley
It's one of the most beautiful landscapes of olive groves in Provence, where olive oil, cracked olives and black olives are entitled to the A.O.C. Label. The unusual feature of this A.O.C. olive oil is that it is made from a subtle blend of several varieties of olives, a secret jealously guarded by each producer that gives to the oils a whole palette of different flavors.
Wine-tasting in an estate at the foot of the Alpilles hill range
The wines of Les Baux are defined by the unique, multi-faceted character of the soil, naturally protected and dried by the mistral wind. The Baux de Provence wines have been officially recognized since 1995 by a "Registered Designation of Origin" (Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée).
Free time to stroll and admire the Renaissance achitectural buildings in this small medieval hilltop village Les Baux de Provence.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Olive oil and wine tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses. Gratuities (optional).
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Jules César Hôtel, 9 boulevard des Lices 13200 Arles
Meet us 10 minutes before departure in front of Hôtel Jules César.
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure: 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 9 April 2018 – 14 October 2018
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Departure at 2.00pm | Return at 6.00pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Gratuit pour les moins de 26 ans ressortissants de l'Union Européenne et POUR TOUS LE 1ER DIMANCHE D...
Madame Monsieur est un duo français de pop. À deux pour regarder le monde, mieux le voir et l’entend...
Une batterie métronomique et féline à la fois, des riffs de guitare dobro trempés dans la braise, un...
Ça fait déjà des lustres, des chandelles plutôt, que Christian Olivier œuvre dans l’art brut, musica...
CHLOE – Figure de proue de la scène électronique française, Chloé a indubitablement emmené toute une...
EZRA - Orfèvre dans l’art du beatboxing, fin entremetteur de rythmes vocaux, il surprend par sa maît...