Take part in this tasting and sample the most particular combinations of wines and cheeses, honey and jams. The products tasted will be produced by the company Tili or selected from those of a small circle of organic producers in the area. Visit the estate, the vineyard and the cellar and see the process of wine production with a guide. Taste 5 Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT wines combined with a selection of cheeses, honey and/or jams, hot bruschettas with extra virgin organic olive oil, fresh tomatoes and typical Umbrian sweets.
Excursions & day trips
Wine and cheese tasting
Language: English , Italian , French , German
Availability: Every day
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover new and special pairings of wines and cheeses
- Visit the estate and see its oenological production process
- Taste local Umbrian products
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour of the winery
- Tasting of 5 wines
- Samples of cheese and other local products
- Child: 5-13 years
Via della Cannella, 2, 06081 Capodacqua PG, Italy
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to take place
- Comfortable clothing is recommended. Depending on the weather conditions, wear rainproof clothing as well.
- Every day
- At 10:00 am, 10:30 am, 11:00 am, 3:30 pm, 4:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm
tili vini soc. agr. s.s.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.