Thanks to this course you will be able to discover the work, the commitment and the passion that are hidden behind every chalice of Assisi Doc Biologico. Starting from the vineyard, you will visit the cellar and the fundamental spaces for the process of wine production. The activity includes a lesson in viticulture and enology, sensory analysis of 5 Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT wines accompanied by hot bruschettas with organic extra virgin olive oil produced by the same estate, a selection of cold cuts from Norcia, cheeses and typical Umbrian desserts. At the end of the course, you will also receive a certificate from an apprentice winemaker!
Excursions & day trips
Winemaker for one day
Language: English , Italian , French , German
Availability: Every day
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Taste local wines and typical Umbrian products
- Discover the world of viticulture and enology
- Visit the estate and discover the process of wine production
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Enology class
- Tasting of 5 wines and local products
- Child: 5-13 years
Via della Cannella, 2, 06081 Capodacqua PG, Italy
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to take place
- Comfortable clothing is recommended. Depending on the weather conditions, wear rainproof clothing as well.
- Every day
- At 10:00 am, 10:30 am, 11:00 am, 3:30 pm, 4:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm
tili vini soc. agr. s.s.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.