Athens 6-hour food and culture tour
- Enjoy a variety of bites and drinks in a small group
- Experience authentic Greek venues
- Expert food guide to make you feel like a local
Awaken your senses in the morning with some delicious Greek coffee and sweets at a cozy coffee place where all the locals go. Next, taste authentic Greek pastries and discover the stories behind a special beverage, a family-run sweet factory! Following you will taste a wonderful dish in an authentic setting and some yummy handmade treats with a modern twist at a local bakery where you’ll also get to experience behind the scenes. Ready for the final explosion of tastes? You’ll end this 6-hour tour with some meze, wine and savory delicacies from Greece to experience all the local flavors of Greece in one day.
- 5 drinks and 21 bites
- Exclusive privileges at tasting locations
- Behind the scenes access
- Tour guides with local food and cultural knowledge
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Children (aged 5-12)
- Infant (aged 0-4) Free
Makrigianni 13, Athina 117 42, Greece
Look for your host with a badge with Epiculiar logo.
- Maximum group size of 6 guests per tour
- Please advise your guide in advance if you have any special dietary needs
- Wear sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen during summer months
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2.8 kilometers are covered per tour
- Children under 5, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- Daily at 11.00am
- Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts
- Tours do not finish at the starting point
One of the wonderful things about visiting Athens is that with a short drive there are many other be...
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Located at 52 Adrianou Street in Monastiraki, just a stone’s throw away from the historic city cente...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
What's the point of visiting Athens without seeing the Acropolis? This is a must-see attraction, a s...