Athens highlights morning stroll with Greek coffee
- See Athens' most historic neighborhoods like Syntagma, Plaka, Anafiotika, Monastiraki and Psirri
- Discover the beauty of Athens through its contradictions
- Sip an exceptional cup of traditional Greek coffee
- Local expert guide provides a perfect introduction to the city
See the best of Athens during a morning walk filled with surprises and contradictions. This small-group half-day tour with an expert guide covers many Athens' most historic neighborhoods such as Syntagma, Plaka, Anafiotika, Monastiraki and Psirri.
Meet your group at the fountain in Syntagma Square and prepare for a memorable history- and culture-filled excursion. See the labyrinthine streets and classical architecture of the historical district of Plaka, dubbed the Neighborhood of the Gods for its close proximity to the Acropolis.
After exploring the small, scenic neighborhood of Anafiotika, taste a cup of traditional Greek coffee at a local downtown café. Listen as your knowledgeable guide shares a variety of aspects of everyday life in this quiet, culturally rich part of the city.
The last leg of your morning adventure takes you to Psyri, a fashionable and trendy district known for charming bars, cafes, and live music venues. Learn how the neighborhood's reputation has transformed over recent years from a dreaded to beloved part of the city. End your tour by savoring a loukoumi, a traditional sweet treat.
- A four-hour morning walk with an excellent local guide
- A traditional Greek coffee in a cozy place downtown.
- Additional food and beverages not listed as inclusion
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Students with valid student identification card: 10% discount
- Youths 12-17 years old: 10% discount
- Children 11 years old and under: no charge
Ermou 1, Athina 105 63, Греція
The meeting point is at the fountain of Syntagma Square. Your guide will be wearing a Greeking.me badge.
- The tour requires at least three participants to take place. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum requirement not being met, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Sunday at 10.00am
- Lasts for four hours
- Not offered on: May 1, June 19, December 25.
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Located at 52 Adrianou Street in Monastiraki, just a stone’s throw away from the historic city cente...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
What's the point of visiting Athens without seeing the Acropolis? This is a must-see attraction, a s...
Delfi, chiamata anticamente "l'ombelico del mondo", il cui prestigio si estese oltre i confini del M...