Visit the Olympieion with a fast-track ticket combined with a self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Marvel at the remains of a colossal temple at the pulsating heart of Athens and end your walk with a stop at the balaneion, the Greek public bath. This is an unmissable opportunity to explore the largest temple of Ancient Greece and to see the city’s history coming to life through an award-winning storytelling concept!
Athens: Temple of Olympian Zeus E-ticket with audio tour on your phone
Language: English , Italian , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Enter Olympieion archaeological site
- Marvel at the grandeur of ancient architecture
- Gain insight into the history and myths of ancient Athens
- Discover an ancient bathhouse and picture everyday life thousands of years ago
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Adult ticket for the Olympieion
- Skip-the-line service (ticket sent to your email)
- Secure promo code to access the tour after downloading the app
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content with an offline interactive map to avoid roaming charges
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Live tour guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
Leof. Vasilissis Olgas 2, Athina 105 57, Greece
- Starting point: The tour starts at Vasilisis Olgas Avenue, 105 57, Athens at the entrance of the Temple of Olympian Zeus
What to remember
- EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to have free admission tickets upon presentation of their ID or passport at the location. However, it is required for them to queue to receive their zero-value pass
- From 1st of April to 31st of October Non-EU citizens, between 6 to 25 years old, upon presentation of their passport, are entitled to 50% reduced admission. The same is applicable to senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU member states and the European Economic Area. However, reduced tickets do not have a skip-the-line privilege and will require the participants to queue to present their ID or passport at the location
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have to skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site After booking, you will receive an email from the local supplier, Clio Muse Tours, with your personal promo code and instructions for the audio tour
- Your entry tickets will be emailed to you one day before your selected travel date. Please check your email spam folder as well
- App not compatible with Windows phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation.
- For the audio tour, you must have an Android or iOS smartphone and make sure you have enough storage space. The size for the app and the audio tour is 100-150 MB
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- Bring comfortable walking shoes, water, sunscreen and a hat
- Ensure your smartphone is fully charged prior to your visit
- Every day at 09:00 am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 03:00 pm
- Blockout dates: 1 December, 6 March, 5 January, 2 February, 1 March, 1 January, 25 March, 25 December, 26 December
- 31 December: from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Clio Muse PC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.