The Panathinaikon Stadium, also known as the Kallimarmaro is the athletic stadium in Athens that hosted the first modern Olympic Games in 1896. This imposing building is the only major stadium in the world built entirely of white marble and one of the oldest stadiums in the world. In more recent years, it has been often used to honor the homecoming of victorious Greek athletes in the Olympic Games and for the opening ceremonies of great International athletic events. In the 2004 Olympic Games, the Panathinaikon Stadium hosted the archery competition and the final trait of the Marathon Race.
Attractions & guided tours
Panathenaic Stadium skip-the-line admission tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Access the Panathinaikon Stadium, the only major stadium in the world built entirely of white marble
- Visit the Stadium that hosted the first modern Olympic Games in 1896
- Enter the vaulted passage and walk on the track, once trodden by Olympic athletes
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Guided tour
- Children (7-18 age)
Leof. Vasileos Konstantinou, Athina 116 35, Greece
- March to October: from 8.00am to 7.00pm
- November to February: from 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated availability
Key Tours Greece
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.