Grab a great value Hobbiton Movie Set day tour, the award-winning attraction made famous by the popular Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies along with a day pass to explore Whakarewarewa geothermal valley, visit New Zealand’s native kiwi birds, and learn about Maori history and culture. Experience the real Middle-earth with a visit to the Hobbiton Movie Set, featured in The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films. Travel in style from Auckland to Hobbiton Movie Set - set on rolling farmland, this is the world-famous movie set where you'll see the intricately created 'Hobbit holes' the Green Dragon Inn, the Party Tree and so much more cinematic magic!
Middle earth experience - Hobbiton movie set and Te Puia geothermal valley
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Chance to step into a real The Lord of the Rings film set
- Remarkable 360-degree views of the rolling Kaimai Range
- Amazing photo opportunities at the colorful Hobbiton village
- Pohutu Geyser, Geothermal Highlights
- Traditional Maori Carving and flax- weaving performed before your eyes
What to expect
- Refreshments and water on board
- Entry at Hobbiton and Te Puia Geothermal Valley
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Access to Wi-Fi onboard
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 5 - 14)
- Infant (age 4 and under): Free of charge
Grand Mercure Hotel, 8 Customs Street East, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010
Pick-up point is available from Grand Mercure hotel. Please confirm your pickup time directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to depart
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please be ready at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the pickup time
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.