- Come aboard The Rock for an action-packed, scenic tour of the Bay of Islands
- Enjoy six hours of non-stop cruising and adventure
- Discover snorkeling, kayaking, island walks, a buffet lunch and much more!
Get picked up at 8.15am at the Paihia Wharf by our sea shuttle, who will take you on a smooth cruise to a remote and quiet bay where The Rock has been anchored overnight. After arrival and a quick safety briefing, we haul anchor and get underway for an exploration of the islands.
Kayaking, snorkeling, gathering fresh sea food, exploring WWII remains, hiking across islands, enjoying stunning vantage points and visiting ancient Maori fortifications. If conditions allow, we’ll gather mussels from the kelp-covered outer reefs to enjoy on the way home (along with the unique experience of eating sea urchins raw if you’re brave enough).
You will have time to enjoy the remote beaches - perfect for a game of beach cricket or volley ball.
On the homeward cruise, you'll enjoy those mussels, freshly steamed, and watch out for the abundant marine and bird life…hopefully you can even see dolphins before arriving back at Paihia wharf at approximately 3.00pm.
- 6 hour guided boat cruise
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- Seafood lunch
- Children 2-11 years of age: reduced
Bay Of Islands, Northland 0200, New Zealand
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before start of tour
- Please bring: towel, swimwear, suncream, warm jacket (NZ weather can change very quickly), light footwear, cash or card (we use EFTPOS)
- Check calendar for weekly departures at 8.15am
SOLUNE, ce n’est pas seulement le soleil qui a rendez-vous avec la lune, c’est aussi la lumière en S...
Meet and greet with your driver/guide at any accommodation in Christchurch or from the International...
Enjoy a cup of tea/coffee as you look through the merino/possum clothing and souvenirs at the Tin Sh...
Travel with your private driver/guide in an SUV to the scenic village of Akaroa. Enjoy photographic ...
From Christchurch, travel through Arthur's Pass National Park then down into the Westland District t...
Travel in an SUV 4WD with commentary from your professional driver/guide. First stop is Geraldine an...