Van Gogh tour and show at Les Carrières de Lumières
- Enjoy an audiovisual show in Les Carrières de Lumières
- Visit the capital of the Romain Empire in Provence
- See Van Gogh's most iconic painting locations
This half day tour through Provence brings you to the landscapes that inspired Vincent Van Gogh!
Departing from Avignon Tourist Office, you'll reach Saint-Rémy de Provence, where you'll see Saint-Paul de Mausole and see some sites painted by Van Gogh (entrance fee not included).
You'll then head to Les Baux de Provence to admire the village from the Val d'Enfer panoramic view. You'll attend the audiovisual show (ticket included) in the Carrières de Lumière (Quarry of Light). This is a multimedia exhibition of famous paintings displayed on the walls of the quarry accompanied by music. Bosch, Brueghel, Archimboldo will be the theme of the new season.
In Arles, you'll walk through the Roman city, the amphitheatre, the ancient theater and discover places painted by Van Gogh during his stay in 1888 and 1889. If you're visiting on Saturday, you'll have the opportunity to stroll in the provençal weekly market of Arles.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minivans
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance ticket to the Carrières de Lumières
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optionnal)
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Meet us in front of Avignon TOursit Office
- The Carrières de Lumière are closed from 8 January 2018 to 1 March 2018. More time will be allowed in the village of Les Baux during this period.
- 01 April 2017 - 31st October 2017
Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Departure at 9.00am /Return at 01.45pm
or Departure at 2.00pm /Return at 7.00pm
- 01 November 2017 - 31st March 2018
Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Departure at 9.00am /Return at 01.00pm
or Departure at 1.00pm /Return at 6.00pm
- 01 April 2018 - 31st October 2018
Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Departure at 9.00am /Return at 2.30pm
01 November 2018 - 31st March 2019
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
Departure at 8.30am /Return at 1.30pm
AIME MOI SI TU PEUX ! "Soirée speciale Saint-Valentin" + 1 COUPE DE CHAMPAGNE OFFERTE + de Julien Si...
de Bruno Gallisa avec Bruno Gallisa, Florine Demange mise en scène Nathalie Hardouin Adé est une fem...
THOMAS VDB "Bon chienchien" avec Thomas VDB - mise en scène Kader Aoun Pourquoi lire les livres en e...
Pascal Amoyel, piano et comédie
uteur Matéi Visniec Mise en scène / Scénographie Serge Barbuscia Musique Originale Eric Craviatto Av...
Découvrir un auteur : l’écouter, échanger avec lui, explorer son oeuvre, entendre ses textes, se pro...