- Discover the rich history of Avignon
- Skip-the-line access to the Popes' Palace
- Enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the tour
Explore the historical center of Avignon on a 3-hour walking tour with your English-speaking guide.
Climbing up to the top of the fortified medieval city walls, discover Avignon stretching in all its beauty along the Rhône river. Discover the rich historical past of the city where the papacy established in the early 14C. Enjoy skip-the-line access and follow your guide inside the Pope's Palace, the largest Gothic-styled Palace in Europe. In this maze of galleries, chambers and chapels, imagine its luxurious furnishing and sumptuous decoration from the medieval period.
Walking on the cobbled streets to the Place de l'Horloge, find out about the secret of the painted windows. See the Town Hall topped with its clock tower, and the theatre.
Your tour will end up with a glass of Côtes du Rhône wine served in a historical place, mostly known by the locals.
- Entrance fees to Popes' Palace
- A guided walking tour
- A glass of wine
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): reduced
33 rue de la Balance, 84000 Avignon
Meet us at our agency located at 33 rue de la Balance, 84000 Avignon.
- Guests must be able to walk over paved streets, then climb a series of steps to reach the Pope's palace
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
Mondays and Fridays
Departure at 9.30am | Return at 12.30pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Immerse yourself in the Camargue heritage during this full-day minibus tour. You'll discover the sal...
This half day tour through Provence brings you to the landscapes that inspired Vincent Van Gogh!Depa...
Sample the local specialties entitled to the AOC Label in the Baux de Provence valley: wines, olive ...
Discover the Roman and medieval architectures with the Roman aqueduct of Pont du Gard and the mediev...
Take an educational trip about the wines of the Rhône Valley: discover the terroirs and french model...
Penny a 30 ans et vient de se faire larguer par son prince charmant, le jour de son anniversaire... ...
Pour ne rien manquer des incontournables d'Avignon ! • Le Palais des Papes, en Avignon, est la plus ...
AkroPercu - Happy Rhythm Comedy - All languages access Acrobates des rythmes, ces quatre musiciens-c...
Pour sa 5ème année de participation au Festival Off d'Avignon, le Cabaret Burlesque revient dans une...
« Un voisin qui vous veut du bien » de Françoise Royès Avec : Françoise Royès, Philippe Nadal, Alain...