SKIP THE LINE
DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Park Güell, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of Gaudí
- Sagrada FamIlia, a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape
- La Pedrera, the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination
- Casa Batlló, one of the Passeig de Gràcia jewels
WHAT TO EXPECT
Artistic Barcelona begins its journey at the tour operator office, continuing with a walking tour outside the holy Basilica Sagrada Familia, unfinished masterpiece by Antonio Gaudí, where you can admire their vaults that reach up to sixty meters high and are abundant and symbolically decorated. Only 30 minutes away you will enjoy the fantastic Park Güell, which was declared an artistic monument and World Heritage by UNESCO. It is very easy to get lost in this whimsical design, a great integration of architectural elements in nature.
The tour continues to Passeig de Gràcia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Batlló, Casa Mila "La Pedrera" and others modernist buildings.
The excursion ends near the Casa Milà "La Pedrera" at c/ Provença 261-265.
SKIP THE LINE LA PEDRERA: Before starting the Artistic Tour, you will receive your "Skip the line La Pedrera ticket". Admission includes an audio guide. The visit to La Pedrera is by you own.
Audio guide available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Euskera and Gallego.
Note: from November 1st to March 31st, Park Güell will be visited before then Sagrada Familia.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Multilingual official guide
- Guided walking tour of the Park Güell with entrance
- Guided walking tour of the outside of the Sagrada Familia
- Guided walking tour of the Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló)
- Skip the line entrance to La Pedrera with multilingual audio guide
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance at Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- This excursion includes walking tours, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- This tour is bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language
Daily at 3.30pm
Check-in at 3.15pm
- Tour in English: daily
- Tour in French: friday and saturday
- Tour in German: friday
- Free for children 0-3 years
- Reduced for children 4-12 years
Barcelona: discover all activities