Camp Nou Experience skip-the-line tickets
- Discover the museum devoted to one of the world's best known soccer teams
- Visit the visitors' changing rooms, press rooms and commentary box
- Follow the footsteps of Cruyff, Maradona and Messi and walk through the tunnel on to the pitch
- Explore the Camp Nou Experience, which retraces the steps of players that have made history
The F.C Barcelona, otherwise known as the great 'Barça', is one of Europe's - and undoubtedly the world's - best known soccer teams.
On this Camp Nou Experience you will skip the line and your visit will show you interactive screens, showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça 'more than a club'.
You will retrace the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho visiting the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. Here any football fan’s dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player.
You will also visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space.
Please note: This is a daily entrance ticket
No guided tour (No audio guide included)
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Camp Nou
- FCB Museum
- Audiovisual area and multimedia installations
- Messi Space
- Trophy Gallery and European Cups.
- Camp Nou Tour (stadium, changing room, players’ tunnel, pressroom and the mixed zone and the commentary boxes)
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-5 years): free
- Children (6-13 years): reduced
Travessera de les Corts, 73, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Carrer d'Aristides Maillol, s/n, 08028 Barcelona
- From 1 July to 1 September and from 26 December to 4 January the flexible entrance (open date) will be from 1.30pm
- The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half
- Please note, this is an open ticket, valid for entry during normal operating hours. It is valid until 13 January 2020
- Due to the timetable of football matches, please note that the opening hours of the museum may be modified during the year
- Right after booking you will receive your ticket. Please print it or show it on your mobile phone
- For structural reasons, and due to a large number of staircases, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable
- The stadium and the museum are opened from Mondays to Saturdays from 10.00am to 6.30pm. Sundays from 10.00am to 2.30pm (except on match days)
- Closed on public holidays
Camp Nou is a must for football fans, but also for those who have chosen the Catalan capital as thei...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world archit...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelo...
Don't miss Park Güell, a place that will surprise you again and again! You won't find a park like th...
Come to Tibidado Amusement Park in Barcelona and feel the magic of its century-old history. Enjoy it...
Open since november 2007, Icebarcelona has become a must see in the Condal city. Frequented as much ...
The Columbus Monument, which opened in 1888 during the Universal Exhibition, stands at the end of La...