Camp Nou Experience skip-the-line tickets
- Discover the museum devoted to one of the world's best known soccer teams
- Visit the visitors' changing rooms, press rooms and commentary box
- Follow the footsteps of Cruyff, Maradona and Messi and walk through tunnel onto the pitch
- Explore the Camp Nou Experience, which retraces the steps of players that have made history
The F.C Barcelona, otherwise known as the great 'Barca', is one of Europe's (and undoubtedly the world's) best known soccer teams.
On this Camp Nou Experience you will skip-the-line and your visit will take in the interactive screens, showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça 'more than a club'.
You can retrace the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho visiting the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. Here any football fan’s dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player.
You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space.
Please note: This is a daily entrance ticket
No Guided Tour (No audio Guide included)
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3 pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Camp Nou
- FCB Museum
- Audiovisual area and multimedia installations
- Messi Space
- Trophy Gallery and European Cups.
- Camp Nou Tour (stadium, changing room, players’ tunnel, pressroom and the mixed zone and the commentary boxes)
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child 5 years of age and under: free
- Children 6-13 years of age: reduced
Travessera de les Corts, 73, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Carrer d'Aristides Maillol, s/n, 08028 Barcelona
- The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half
- Please note: this is an open day ticket with entrance valid for any time during open hours on day selected at purchase
- The ticket is valid until 31 December 2018
- Due to the timetable of football matches, please note that opening hours of museum may be modified during the year
- Right after booking you will receive your ticket. Please print it or show it on your mobile phone
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities
- The stadium and the museum are opened from Mondays to Saturdays from 10.00am to 6.30pm. Sundays from 10.00am to 2.30pm (except on match days)
- Closed on public holidays
Camp Nou é uma obrigação para os fãs de futebol, mas também para aqueles que escolheram a capital ca...
A obra-prima inacabada de Gaudi atrai mais de três milhões de visitantes por ano. Você não vai quere...
Caminhe atravessando a imaginação de Gaudí enquanto você passa entre os mosaicos, as colunatas aboba...
O Barcelona Aquarium se encontra no velho porto, o Port Vell, e é o centro mais importante de lazer ...
Uma visita à Casa Milà, popularmente conhecida como La Pedrera, um edifício que é um ponto de referê...
Barcelona é conhecida como a capital do Modernismo e a cidade onde o famoso arquiteto Antoni Gaudí t...
Park Güell é o único do seu tipo no mundo! Em 1886, o empresário Eusebi Güell confiou ao arquiteto c...
Não perca o Parque Güell, um parque que o vai deixar pronto para mais surpresas! Não vai encontrar m...
Você não precisa ser um arquiteto para entender e apreciar o gênio de Gaudí. A maravilha em frente a...
Neste passeio a pé guiado de Girona descobrirá a sua história e os locais mais emblemáticos de uma d...