- Explore the fresh water and sea water wildlife of MónNatura Delta de l’Ebre
- See flamingos and herons in the Tancada lagoon
- Try your hand on a punt in the shallow Delta waters
Discover the natural and cultural heritage of one of the largest wetlands in Catalonia. Journey over land and sea at the MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre wetlands, located in the Tancada lagoon near Amposta. The wildlife park provides stunning opportunities to see water birds, the restored fish farm of the old Tancada saltworks, and more.
- Food and drinks
- Child (5-12 years)
Carretera del Poblenou del Delta a les Salines, s/n, 43870 Amposta, Tarragona
- The reserve is closed from December 12 to February 14
Autumn and winter (October to May)
- Wednesday to Friday from 10.00am to 14.00pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10.00am to 18.00pm
- Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays (except public holidays and Mondays and Tuesdays before a public holiday)
Easter week and summer (from mid-June to mid-September)
- Monday to Sunday from 10.00am to 20.00pm
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE L...
A prominent DJ worldwide with releases on some of the leading labels in techno, Luigi Madonna has ab...