Discover the natural and cultural heritage of one of the largest wetlands in Catalonia. Journey over land and sea at the MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre wetlands, located in the Tancada lagoon near Amposta. The wildlife park provides stunning opportunities to see water birds, the restored fish farm of the old Tancada saltworks, and more.
MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre entrance ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the fresh water and sea water wildlife of MónNatura Delta de l’Ebre
- See flamingos and herons in the Tancada lagoon
- Try your hand on a punt in the shallow Delta waters
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Child (5-12 years)
Carretera del Poblenou del Delta a les Salines, s/n, 43870 Amposta, Tarragona
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: from 10.00am to 2.00pm
- Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays: from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- From 17 July to 15 September: Monday to Sunday from 10.00am to 8.00pm
MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.