Montserrat guided tour from Barcelona with food and wine tasting
- Enjoy a fantastic guided visit to Montserrat Monastery
- Free time to explore Montserrat on your own: museum, funicular de Sant Joan, Farmer's Market
- Relax while enjoying a delicious multi-course homemade Catalan meal with local wine
- Explore Oller del Mas, 10th century medieval castle, and its vineyards
- Taste three organic red wines paired with artisanal cheese
Located just one hour away from central Barcelona, Montserrat is considered to be the most important mountain in Catalonia. A unique massif famous for its spirituality, its gothic shapes and beautiful view – ideal for treks and climbing.
The guided tour consists of an extended visit throughout the Basilica and Monastery, after which you will have time to explore the site on your own. There are many activities to choose from – you may want to explore the monastery further, visit the museum, make your way to the holy cave, ride a funicular to the top of the mountain, or shop in the Farmer’s Market. At the end of the visit you will attend the performance by l’Escolania de Montserrat, the oldest Boys’ Choir in Europe.
After Montserrat, you will head to the grounds Oller del Mas, one of the most important and beautiful wineries in the region. After a short half an hour drive we you'll make a stop at Oller del Mas restaurant where you will be served a fabulous multi-course Catalan meal accompanied by regional wine. This is by no means not your typical “tour food”! It is the tour providers challenge to thrill all our clients with and unforgettable feast.
In the afternoon, your expert guides will be in charge of the visit to the cellar. Oller del Mas is not a common winery – its superb organic wines have earned plenty of awards in the recent years. In fact, one of its wines has recently become one of the five “vi de finca” (estate wine distinction) of Catalonia. But the cellar is not only special for its wines. Located in an impressive castle that dates back to over a thousand years ago, some of its walls still 10th century originals. You will take a stroll by the vineyards and learn how the wine is made
Last but not least comes the wine tasting, where you will taste three organic wines paired with artisanal cheese. It does not matter if you have been to a hundred tastings before or if this is your first one – your guide will provide you with a few valuable hints that will surely impress your friends back home.
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English speaking guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat Monastery, Oller del Mas vineyards, cellar, and castle
- Multi-course Catalan meal with wine
- Three organic wines tasting and cheese platter (3 artisanal cheese slices)
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 4-12)
- Seniors (aged 65 +)
- Infant (aged 0-3) Free
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
In front of Hard Rock Café. Look for the pink umbrella.
- There is a limit of 16 people per group, although transportation may be shared with other groups
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved
- Note that Montserrat is a religious site – please dress accordingly
- Available for any dietary allergies or restrictions
- Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided
- 8.45am. You must be there at least 15 minutes before departure
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...