National Museum of Art of Catalonia skip-the-line tickets
- Admire the best collection of Romanesque mural painting in the world
- Discover the most representative artists of Catalan Modernism
- Don't forget the collection of photography
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city from the rooftop viewpoint
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya is located in the Palau Nacional of Montjuïc, constructed for the International Exposition of 1929.
Visiting the National Museum of Art of Catalonia you can see the best collection of Romanesque mural painting in the world and the most representative artists of Catalan Modernism, such as Gaudí or Casas. Gothic art, great European Renaissance and Baroque painters, for example Tiziano or Velázquez, and the collection of photography, complete the collection.
The museum is spread over two floors where you will find the rooms of the collection. Going up to the Rooftop Viewpoint is the perfect complement to the visit to enjoy the panoramic views of the city.
The organisation of temporary exhibitions and activities for a greater approach to art, turn the museum into a centre of dialogue and artistic debate.
- TEMPORARY EXHIBITION: "Gala Salvador Dalí"
The exhibition will unveil a Gala who camouflaged herself as a muse while forging her own path as an artist: she writes, imagines and creates her own image, in addition to playing an essential role in Dalí's artistic development.
This exposition allows you to follow Salvador Dalí’s evolution as a painter and brings together an important collection of his work. The exhibition will also present a selection of paintings, drawings and photographs by other artists who were part of this surrealist universe, such as Max Ernst, Picasso, Man Ray, Cecil Beaton and Brassaï.
- Ticket to the museum (Temporary Exhibitions included)
- Audio guide (only if choosen)
- A glass of cava (only if choosen)
- Under 16 years old and over 65 years old: free
Palau Nacional of Montjuïc
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya is located in the Palau Nacional of Montjuïc. Underground L1and L3 / Pl. Espanya; Buses 55, 150, 13, 37
- Free entrance: Saturdays from 3.00pm onwards; the first Sunday of each month; 12 February (Santa Eulàlia); 18 May (the International day of Museums); 11 September (the national day of Catalonia); 24 September (Day of la Mercè)
- The audio guide is available in: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese
Winter opening times
- October to April: Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 6.00pm; Sundays and public holidays from 10.00am to 3.00pm
Summer opening times
- May to September: Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 8.00pm; Sundays and public holidays from 10.00am to 3.00pm
Mondays closed, except public holidays
Annual closing: 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
The ticket offices close 30 minutes before the museum closes. The rooms are emptied 15 minutes before
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...