- Bypass the lines and get more time in the park
- Get lost in Gaudi’s weird architectural wonderland
- Enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona from the main terrace
- Great for art-lovers and photographers
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre architectural detail of the park. You’ll meet "El Drac", see Barcelona from the panoramic main terrace and spend as much time as you like exploring.
There’s a photo opportunity at almost every step. Look out for:
- The Doric lower court
- The architectural birds’ nests
- The serpentine bench
- The decorative walkways
- The aqueduct
- The pavilion and much more...
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Free for children 0-6 years old / Disabled
- Reduced for youth 7-12 years old / Senior 65+ / Disabled person helper
Carrer d'Olot, s/n, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
- Your chosen date and time slot is fixed and inflexible – please don’t be late!
- However, tickets acquired in advance allow entry into the park for 30 minutes after the reserved slot
- No refunds are offered on sold tickets
- Unfortunately reduced tickets are not available for all time slots or dates. Should you wish to enter the park anyway, you will have to purchase full-price tickets
- Keep your ticket throughout your stay in Park Güell and show it if required by authorized personnel
- Once the ticket has been validated at an access control point to the Monumental Zone you will no longer be able to leave that restricted zone and then re-enter it
- The ticket offices close at 5.30pm in the winter timetable and at 9.00pm in summer, half an hour before the Monumental Zone is closed
- Children under 14 who are not accompanied by a responsible adult may not have a ticket
- Children under 6 must show the correspondent ticket
- Tickets that have been altered or are improperly used may be withdrawn and so no longer usable for visiting the Park, without prejudice to any legal liability that may derive from fraudulent use
- Some parts and facilities in Park Güell have a limited capacity, e.g. the Casa del Guarda. A purchased ticket does allow it to be visited, but does not necessarily guarantee entry
- The Plaza de la Naturaleza (or Greek Theater) is currently being restored and will be partially closed until August, which could affect visitors' access
- Low season (winter-autumn)
From 1 January to 25 March (*): from 08.30am to 6.30pm (last entry time at 5.30pm)
(*)from 1 March to 25 March, extended hours to 7.00pm (last entry time at 6.00pm)
From 29 October to 31 December: from 08.30am to 6.30pm (last entry time at 5.30pm)
- Mid season (spring)
From 26 March to 30 April: from 08.00am to 8.30pm (last entry time at 7.30pm)
- High season (spring-summer)
From 1 May to 27 August: from 08.00am to 9.30pm (last entry time at 8.30pm)
- Mid season (summer-autumm)
From 28 August to 28 October: from 08.00am to 8.30pm (last entry time at 7.30pm)
We love HATERS! Shut up and Dance! BEST HIPHOP CLUB IN TOWN! The best American Night in Town. We are...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
"Enrico Sangiuliano is a perfectionist whose tracks have an amazing build-up with lot of subtle deta...
Cult La Terrazza Friday, June 29th Javi Redondo (Correspondent, SP) Odd Oswald (Ellum / Suara / High...
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...