Salvador Dali museum, Figueres and Cadaques tour from Barcelona
- Immerse yourself in the life of Salvador Dali
- Visit the Dalí Museum-Theatre in Figueres
- See Dalí’s true home in the Port Lligat
- Discover the charming fishing village of Cadaques
- Treat yourself to a private tour or join a group
Immerse yourself in the complete life of Salvador Dali, visiting the artists museum in Figueres to his studio and home in Port Lligat. Personalize your experience with upgraded private tour tickets, or chose to join a group of no more that 16 people.
In Figueres, the birthplace of Dalí and home to the world famous Dalí Museum-Theatre, you will explore where the artist was born on Monturiol Street and visit the museum. Step inside Dalí’s world of fantasy mixed with architecture mixed with paintings and sculptures for a complete surrealistic experience.
Winter Schedule 15 September to 30 June:
After a morning spent inside the mind of Dalí, you'll head for the beautiful coastal village of Cadaqués. Famous for its white washed Mediterranean houses and narrow shady streets this is one of the most picturesque villages on the Costa Brava.
Enjoy a lunch of local seafood specialities on a terrace facing the Mediterranean, or grab a sandwich and relax and ponder why this place inspired so many artists.
Next travel up the coast to the even smaller village of Port Lligat, the place where Dalí lived from 1930 onwards, gradually altering and enlarging the original dwelling he bought there and which shared the same name as the bay. It was in this studio that he painted the majority of his great works.
Finally, continue to Cap de Creus, the most easterly point of mainland Spain and one of the most starkly beautiful coastal landscapes in the country.
Summer Schedule 1 July to 14th September:
Following the winter morning itinerary the visit to Dali's house is substituted with a visit to the castle at Pubol, which Dali gifted to his wife.
Travel to the village of Pubol, where you can eat a traditional Catalan lunch then visit another masterpiece of Dalí’s: Pubol Castle. Dalí gave the castle to Gala in the spring of 1970, on the condition that he himself would not enter it unless personally invited by Gala.
He carefully restored the old Gothic Renaissance Palace and furnished it with items bought from various antique dealers around the region. Inside, he painted frescoes and later painted two water colours entitled ‘View of Pubol’.
In the afternoon your tour will continue to Platge de Castell, where Dalí frequently visited his friend and famous Catalan painter Josep Sert at Mas Juny..
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned mini-coach
- Entrance to Dalí Museum in Figueres
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance to Dalí Museum in Portlligat
Carrer del Palau de la Música, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Meet your guide in the offices of Explore Catalunya, opposite the Palau de la Música.
- Private tours available with up to 8 people
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear suitable for the weather
- It is recommended to bring sun protection
- Please note the dates and itinerary changes in the summer
- During the summer, remember to bring suitable beach and swim wear
- Group tours available Mondays to Saturdays at 8.30am
- Private tours available daily at 8.30am
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tours start time
- Visit to Dalí's private home in Port Lligat is available from (2 January - 30 June) and (1 September to 31 December)
- From (1 July - 31 August 31) the tour will visit Castell de Gala in Púbol
- The Platja de Castel beach is only available during the summer months of July and August
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Casablancas, Argullol et Portaceli réuni pour cette Première mondiale d'une oeuvre catalane dirigée ...