The Awakening of La Pedrera
- Be the first to visit Casa Milà, before it opens to the public
- Explore all the areas of this architectural treasure of Antoni Gaudí
- Discover some areas which are not included on a normal tour
- Enjoy the roof-terrace, the Espai Gaudí (the attic), the Apartment and Courtyards
La Pedrera wakes up every day and gets ready to welcome thousands of visitors! With this tour you has the opportunity to visit the building before it opens to the public. As well as discovering the different areas of the house, you will find out what inspired Antoni Gaudí to create this architectural treasure. This guided tour includes the whole building: roof-terrace, Espai Gaudí (the attic), the Apartment and Courtyards). You also visit some areas which are not on a normal tour.
- Guided tour
- Coffee or drink at La Pedrera Café
- Children 7-12 years old
La Pedrera (Casa Milá), Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Casa Milà (La Pedrera) - Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona
- Bus: 7,16,17, 22, 24 and V17
- Metro: lines 3 and 5, estació Diagonal
- FGC: Provença-La Pedrera
- RENFE: Passeig de Gràcia
- Group size: min. 1 max. 15 people
- Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8.00am
- Thursdays and Fridays: tour in English
- Saturdays: tour in Spanish
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Private Club / Essential DNI Registration of new members at the door on the...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...