- Be the first to visit Casa Milà, before it opens to the public
- Explore all the areas of this architectural treasure of Antoni Gaudí
- Discover some areas which are not included on a normal tour
- Enjoy the roof-terrace, the Espai Gaudí (the attic), the Apartment and Courtyards
La Pedrera wakes up every day and gets ready to welcome thousands of visitors! With this tour you has the opportunity to visit the building before it opens to the public. As well as discovering the different areas of the house, you will find out what inspired Antoni Gaudí to create this architectural treasure. This guided tour includes the whole building: roof-terrace, Espai Gaudí (the attic), the Apartment and Courtyards). You also visit some areas which are not on a normal tour.
- Guided tour
- Coffee or drink at La Pedrera Café
- Children 7-12 years old
La Pedrera (Casa Milá), Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Casa Milà (La Pedrera) - Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona
- Bus: 7,16,17, 22, 24 and V17
- Metro: lines 3 and 5, estació Diagonal
- FGC: Provença-La Pedrera
- RENFE: Passeig de Gràcia
- Group size: min. 1 max. 15 people
- Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8.00am
- Thursdays and Fridays: tour in English
- Saturdays: tour in Spanish
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE L...
A prominent DJ worldwide with releases on some of the leading labels in techno, Luigi Madonna has ab...