Take a drive and go for a wine tasting tour! Drinking and driving don't mix! So let your guide take the wheel on this impressive full-day tour. On this tour you'll get to visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites 8th-century Islamiccity of Anjar, the Roman temples of Baalbek and enjoy a wine tasting at the Chateau Ksara winery. While you drive you'll get to experience how Lebanon's scenery changes dramatically. Looking West you can see Beirut and its gorgeous mountain range and East you can see the majestic, wide and green Bekaa valley. A truly unforgettable experience!
Baalbak, Ksara and Anjar full-day tour
- See Lebanon's UNESCO Heritage sites!
- Explore Lebanon like a pro
- Taste some amazing Arabic wines
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All entry and admission fees
- Coffee, tea and snacks.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Beirut. During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Conservative casual dress code is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair-accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Pick-up time is at 9.00 am