Discover the history, architecture and people of Northern Ireland as you stroll from City Hall to the Cathedral Quarter. Check out the fascinating buildings that make Belfast such a beautiful and special as you hear some of the colorful history that has shaped the past of the Island of Ireland over 400 years. You'll even get to learn more about some of Belfast's most famous people and residents and hear about the things that have been invented here. It's sure to show you a different side of the city!
Eclectic Belfast walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Discover the history, architecture and people that make Belfast special
- Walk through the past, present and future of this city
- Check out the top attractions and hidden gems with your guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
Donegall Square N, Belfast BT1 5GS, United Kingdom
Please meet your guide outside the main gates in front of City Hall.
What to remember
- Please note that the private tour is bespoke to each group and topics can be included or excluded depending on your preference
- There's a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants permitted per tour
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
belfastology walking tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.