Discover the historic city center of Alicante and Elche with this 5-hour private tour. Explore the highlights of these two beautiful cities including the Palm Groove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Stop At: Palm Groves (Palmeral), the largest landscape of date palms in Europe
- Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria, a landmark church built over the ruins of a mosque where you can learn more about the Mystery Play of Elche, a medieval theatre that was declared World Heritage by UNESCO
- Stop At: San Nicolas de Bari Procathedral, an imposing Catholic church in the heart of Alicante
- Stop At: Santa Barbara Castle, the biggest Renacentist fortress in the Mediterranean Sea
- Stop At: Casa Carbonell, a modernist building designed at the beginning of the 20th-century with an imposing facade