This fantastic cruise takes you up the 27-kilometer long Osterfjord. Underway, the fjord narrows between steep mountains as you go safely through the powerful currents of the shallow and narrow Mostraumen strait. On this fjord cruise Bergen – Mostraumen, they will sail the bow right up to the waterfall where you can feel the spray of mountain water before turning back and returning to Bergen through the magnificent landscape. The modern, comfortable boats have sundecks and kiosks offering refreshments, including beer and wine.
Mostraumen and Osterfjord half-day cruise
Language: English , Norwegian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cruise between steep mountains
- View the Osterfjord in all its glory
- Enjoy a refreshment and the view from the Sundeck during your cruise
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Audio-guide in Norwegian and English (additional languages are available as the crew deems needed)
What's not included
- Food and drink
Infants (0-3): Free
Torget 2, 5014 Bergen
Departure from Rødne Fjord Cruise Pier
What to remember
- Dress for the weather and wear good shoes
- This tour operates all-year
- Please refer to the calendar for updated date availability
Guided Fjord Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.