Skip-the-line ticket for applied and decorative arts at Kunstgewerbemuseum Berlin
- Marvel at how variegated the sector of artisan craftwork is
- See masterpieces from three centuries, from juwellery to furniture and relics
- Follow different thematic round tours to discover the collection
Let you surprise by the variety of artisan craftwork art and by how many styles belong to it. From the epochs between 16th and 18th century you'll see relics and jewellery, glass and porcelain, antique furniture, decorative art, modern design and many other kinds of art works.
A series of thematic round tours guide you on the discovery of the reach collection and turns your visit into an enriching experience. Undertake a fashion and suits tour or learn all about accessory, chairs and decorations, classics of the Bauhaus school, glass windows, plastic arts and so on. You even don’t imagine how much there is to discover!
Moreover, the Kunstgewerbemuseum (Museum of decorative and artisan art) celebrates its 150th anniversary with special exhibitions on its history.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Kunstgewerbemuseum (with special exhibitions)
- Students: reduced price
- Disabled persons: reduced price
- Children (0-18 years old): free
- For all kinds of reductions, please provide a valid identification
- Note: children require a ticket even though their entrance is free
Matthäikirchplatz, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- From Tuesday to Frieday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday: closed
El año de la Reunificación Alemana, 1990, significó para Potsdam convertirse en Patrimonio de la Hum...
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Auf dieser Tour entdecken Sie die bedeutendsten und eindrucksvollsten Architekturen des sozialistisc...
"Pack die Badehose ein, nimm dein kleines Schwesterlein und dann nischt wie raus nach Wannsee" Lerne...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
bundesliga germany: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany De...