Neues Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the Neues Museum, part of the renowned Museum Island in Berlin
- See the unique museum exhibits of Egyptian and Prehistory and Early History collections
Located to the north of the Altes Museum on Museum Island, the Neues Museum is a world famous museum in Berlin. It was built between 1843 and 1855 according to plans by Friedrich August Stüler, a student of Karl Friedrich Schinkel. The museum exhibits the same collections, as it did before the WWII, when it was severely damaged during the bombing of Berlin and left as an abandoned bombsite.
In 2003, the restoration work was undertaken by the offices of the British architect David Chipperfield. Neues Museum reopened its doors to the public in 2009 and now hosts geographically and thematically related exhibits put together from three separate collections: the collection of Egyptian art, of prehistoric objects, and of classical antiquities. Among its most prominent artifacts is the iconic bust of the Egyptian queen Nefertiti.
From July 6th until December 3rd 2017 the exhibition China and Egypt. Cradles of the World displays side-by-side treasures of Ancient Egypt and Ancient China. The show features for the first time scores of exhibits from China that have never gone to Europe before.
The ticket is non-refundable.
- Entrance to the Neues Museum
- Entrance to the exhibition "China and Egypt. Cradles of the World"
- Reduced price for students (you will need to provide an ID) and disabled persons
- Children up to 18 years get free admission
- Note: under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
Bodestraße 1-3, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- This ticket is not refundable
- Every day from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (10:00 AM - 8:00 PM on Thursdays)
Discover Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, alternative lifestyles, streetlife, markets, ba...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und dem letzten original Wachturm de...
The Havel classic invites you to a two-hour cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours ...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...