Skip-the-Line VIP DDR Museum Ticket
- Avoid the queues for DDR Museum to experience everyday life in the German Democratic Republic
- Admire futuristic technology, touch unique artifacts and and take part in a variety of activities
You must not miss this award-winning museum for a fun filled visit to understand life under the dictatorship of the former DDR government.
Whether sitting in a Trabi or rummaging through the cupboards in a recreated living room, the DDR Museum provides an engaging and varied experience. Open doors, pull down hatches, rummage through drawers: there is always something to discover, feel and learn. With countless artifacts, texts, multi-media stations and activities, passive consumption is not an option. The level of interaction offered by theexhibition is unique not just in Germany, but throughout the world. Indeed, the DDR Museum has been nominated twice as European Museum of the Year.
The permanent exhibition gives a comprehensive insight into everyday life in the German Democratic Republic (DDR in German). Ranging from the everyday routine of pioneer membership and living conditions in a high-rise tower block to the intricacies of the East German political system, the museum reveals the realities of life underthe dictatorship: consumption and scarcity; the Berlin Wall and the Stasi; full-employment and school life; the ubiquitous Trabi and Interflug; the planned economy and the parlous state of the environment; the military and relations with the Eastern-bloc “brother states”.
- Skip the line admission to DDR Museum
- Reduced price for children and youth 6-17 years old, students with a valid student pass, the disabled.
- Free entrance for children under 6 years old.
DDR Museum, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1, 10178 Berlin
On the bank of the river Spree directly opposite the Berlin Cathedral
- Your ticket is valid for entry on the date of your choice and gives you skip the line entrance to the museum.
- It is valid for 12 months from the date of your booking.
DDR Museum opening hours to the public:
- Open 7 days a week year round.
- Monday to Friday and Sunday: 10am to 8pm.
- Saturday: 10am to 10pm.
Visiting after 4pm is recommended to avoid the crowds.
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und dem letzten original Wachturm de...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Delivery T...