Step aboard and journey back in time, when ancient, powerful Kings ruled the rugged and fertile land of the Hawaiian Islands.
Cruise 12 miles down the Kona Coast to Captain Cook's monument while a local historian points out over 50 points of interest and historical sites. Upon arriving in Kealakekua Bay, a Hawaiian-style dinner will be served. Then, on the way back, listen to live entertainment and watch a gorgeous, tropical sunset.
- Mauna Loa Big Island macadamia nuts (Vegan/GF)
- Kealaola farm mixed salad greens, Waimea grape tomatoes, Japanese cucumber, red onion (Vegan/GF)
- Served with a papaya seed vinaigrette dressing (Vegan/GF)
- Thai coconut curry with Hamakua sweet potatoes, Hawaiian breadfruit, carrots, and bell peppers (Vegan/GF)
- Steamed jasmine rice (Vegan/GF)
- Kiawe mango barbecue pork short ribs served with a mango salsa (GF)
- Island baked coconut dinner rolls served with butter (Vegetarian)
- Cheesecake with a local Lilikoi glaze (Vegetarian)