Start your night adventure by watching the lights of Kona town as you make your way to the Manta Ray Village. Once you arrive at the snorkel location, you will receive a full safety briefing before joining the guides in the water to snorkel with the manta rays. Afterward, you will return to the boat and enjoy hot cocoa, hot tea, chocolate chip cookies, or a cocktail while you admire the beautiful night sky and the lights of Kona town as you make your back to the pier.
Late night manta ray snorkel experience
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the night lights of Kona town
- Snorkel with the manta rays
- Experience the great adventure of swimming in the ocean late at night
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Use of all snorkel equipment and T-top wetsuits
- Post snorkeling hot cocoa, hot tea, and light snacks (cookies or granola bars)
What's not included
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Youth (age 5-12)
- Children (age 0-4)
- Ride Along guests (does not get in water)
75-5669 Alii Drive, #1107, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Between the FishHopper and the ABC store #71. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
What to remember
- Because this tour is done late at night and geared towards more experienced snorkelers, guests going in the water on this tour should have previous snorkeling experience
- Guests are no longer required to wear masks on the boat. They are only required to wear them during their check-in at the store
- All guests getting into the water must know how to swim
- Crew members will be on the vessel and in the water
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.