Known as the City of Eternal Love, Stratonikeia is a rich tapestry of history. On this private tour, you'll explore one of Turkey's most significant archaeological sites. Wander past grand colonnades, Roman baths and on cobbled paths to see a grand theatre that could seat 12,000 spectators – it's a glimpse into the city's glorious past. Rounding off the tour is a visit to a traditional tea house.
Stratonikeia Private Tour
Language: German , English , French , Dutch , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Private tour to the ancient city of Stratonikeia
- Discover the grand theatre, temples and more
- Drop into a traditional Turkish tea house
What to expect
- Admission fees
- Exclusive TUI itinerary
What to remember
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Money for extras or gratuities
- This is one of our private TUI Collection excursions, which give you a local flavour of the destination while offering you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy the day your way.
TANTUR TURIZM SEYAHAT A.S
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.