3-hour private tour Bolzano's Jewish History
- Learn about the Nazi occupation between 1943-1945
- Visit the location of the former city concetration camp
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the historical center focusing on the important role of the Jewish community
- Visit the Jewish section of Bolzano cemetery dated back to XII century
Discover the little-known Jewish history of Bolzano in this 3-hour private tour. Learn about the Nazi occupation and concentration camp, from where started the very first deportation of Italian Jews to the German concentration camps. Visit the Jewish cemetery and learn about Bolzano's Jewish population that dates back to the 14th century, and their important role as bankers, merchants and mediators throughout the Middle Ages.
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- Food and drink
Via Dr. Julius Perathoner, 3, 39100 Bolzano BZ, Italy
In front of Cafè Mozart
- We recommend to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.The tour will operate on cobble stone and flat or minimal inclined surface
- The tour takes place even in the event of rain
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel at least seven day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between three and six day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within two day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee
- No-show: No reimbursement to any client who is not at the meeting point at the scheduled time
- The tour is offered in English, German and Italian up to 7 participants
- The tour operates daily, 10:00am -1:00pm, and 2:00pm - 5:00pm. It does not operate during Italian Bank Holidays.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior the scheduled time and bring with you your voucher.
This 2 hours private guided tour of Bozen you will allow you to enjoy the most important treasures o...
There are many ways to describe Bolzano, but the way we like the most is through the five senses! Th...
Daily tour of a total of 280 km through the breathtaking Dolomites, one of the most beautiful and un...
The roads of the Dolomites with many passes with height above 2,000 meters, offer great views of the...
Stage 18: Valdaora/Olang-Santa Maria di Sala Thursday 30 May 2019, 220 kmAlmost all downhill and fla...
Let your hosts Massi and Barbara take you on a virtual journey around Italy at their cosy wine bar i...