The heart of the Eastern Dolomites private tour
- Visit the famous Braies Lake
- Admire the 3 Peaks of Lavaredo, the true symbol of the Dolomites
- Visit Cortina d'Ampezzo, location of the 1956 Winter Olympics
- Enjoy 2 excursions in 1: from Cortina d'Ampezzo to Bolzano on the Great Dolomites Road
- Benefit from a private tour for your party only
Daily tour of a total of 280 km through the breathtaking Dolomites, one of the most beautiful and unique alpine regions in the world, a masterpiece of the nature included in the UNESCO World Heritage list in 2009. We take you to admire the symbol of the Dolomites, the Three Peaks of Lavaredo and the 2 most beautiful lakes of this unique area. Short stop also in Cortina d’Ampezzo, site of the Winter Olympic Games in 1956.
Departure from Bolzano, the Gateway to the Dolomites, capital of the province South Tyrol.
You drive north through the Isarco Valley and then east along the Pusteria Valley up to the famous Braies Lake, where we'll remain about 30 minutes;
Then you will arrive to Misurina Lake with the incredible panoramic view of the Three Peaks of Lavaredo. The lake, with the view of the Three Peaks to the north and the Sorapis to the south, is the most famous image of the Dolomites in the world. You can have lunch at the historical restaurant/pizzeria with lake view.
From Misurina, in less than half an hour, you'll reach Cortina d’Ampezzo, the "Queen of the Dolomites", Italy’s premier mountain resort, exclusively positioned in the Dolomites and a symbol of Italian fashion and lifestyle;
From Cortina d’Ampezzo, in about 3 hours, you'll be back in Bolzano, along the famous Great Dolomites Road.
- Tour leader/driver with license and English/German/Italian speaking
- All costs for service car, toll roads and parking
- 22% of taxes (VAT: Value Added Tax)
- Bottle of water
- Ticket for the cable car to Sass Pordoi (optional). The cable car is open from mid May to mid October and from Christmas to Easter
Child (0-14 years old): reduced
Via Perathoner, 1 – 39100 Bolzano, Italy
8:30am in front of Cafè Mozart. Alternatively you can request the pick-up at your hotel up to 50 km from Bolzano. If you wish to request the pick-up, you will be asked to provide a pick-up address at the time of booking.
- Min. 2, max. 6 participants
- This is a private tour, separate bookings are not combined
- Every day
- Departure at 8:30am
- Return at approximately 4:30pm in Bolzano
Scopri il Maso Schwarhof e i suoi vini: con una visita guidata attraverso i vigneti è possibile cono...
Questo tour privato di Bolzano, con guida e di due ore e mezza, ti permetterà di scoprire i più impo...
Le strade delle Dolomiti con molti passaggi con altezza sopra i 2.000 metri offrono splendidi panora...
Scopri la storia ebraica di Bolzano poco conosciuta in questo tour privato di 3 ore. Scopri l'occupa...
Sabato 22 Settembre 2018 MILAN FASHION WEEK AMNESIA milano in collaboration w/ VOID welcome Chris Li...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...