Bordeaux Old Town & Market Food Tour
- Enjoy one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and the South West of France.
- Discover with a foodie local guide the old town market and the greatest food shops of Bordeaux
- Learn about the best French food secrets with great tasting
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and the South West of France: The "foie gras" and its cooking method, the "canelé", the "Bouchon de Bordeaux" but not only! During this 3-hour walking guided tour, you will belong to the happy few, discovering French and other countries tasty specialties.
With this food tour, you will discover the effervescence of Bordeaux's markets and will spend a great time in the Old town of Bordeaux with your local and food expert guide.
With one of the highest number of preserved historical buildings of any city in France, Bordeaux will surprise you at the same time with its diversity of food that you will be able to try!
You will hop on and hop off food places with our local insider and food lover, here to make you discover the city and answer your questions ! You will taste, drink and discover Bordeaux in a quite unique way: the market and Old Town food tour will give you the opportunity to see locals in action and interact with them .
- Guided tour
- Tastings in 8 places
- personal expenses
Child under 14 are reduced
17 Place Meynard, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- You will meet your guide at Menson La Venta 17 Place Meynard in Bordeaux
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure
- This is a walking tour, so wear comfortable footwear.
- We haven't found the secret of going trough the raindrops yet (but still looking for it!). So if it's rainy or even cloudy, your umbrella will be your best friend.
- Small group with 10 persons max. Thanks to this little number, your guide will be able to answer all your questions.
- Every day except on Mondays
- departure at 10.30am
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
Ideally designed for a first visit, you will discover the emblematic monuments of the city of Bordea...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bordeaux's city center, you will solve riddles via a...
During the visit, you will discover 2 wine estates of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation:- Chât...
Go beyond the discovery of the vineyard and come and enjoy this unique introduction to oenology.Duri...