Full-day wine tour with lunch in Saint-Emilion from Bordeaux
- Experience 'French art de vivre' and classified wine tastings
- Visit the beautiful medieval village of Saint-Emilion
- Enjoy a guided tour in classified growths cellars
Take a 1-day tour to Saint-Emilion, a medieval village between truth and legend located near Bordeaux. Walk down the cobbled alleyways, through several centuries of history and its vineyard landscape, acknowledged since 1999 as a "cultural landscape" worthy of listing as a World Heritage Site. Experience our cultural heritage and the “Bordeaux Art de vivre” in the heart of a prestigious vineyard and discovery of Saint-Emilion wines specific features.
Your program for the day:
- 9.15am - departure from the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- 10.00am - tour and tasting at a 1rst classified growth, Château Beau-Séjour Bécot
- 11.30am - visit followed by a wine-grower’ and lunch at Château Haut-Sarpe
- 02.30pm - visit of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion and its underground monuments
- 05.30pm - arrival time in Bordeaux
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us at least 15 minutes before the departure time at the Tourist Office of Bordeaux.
- Group from 5 to 25 persons max
- You must be more than 18 years old to take this tour
More than 2 days before the visit date: full refund
Less than 2 days before the visit date or no show: no refund
- Mondays (except 21st May)
Return: 5.30pm (arrival time in Bordeaux)
Enjoy Bordeaux at its fullest with this package including entrance tickets to the Cité du Vin, a gui...
Enjoy Bordeaux to the fullest with your 24h, 48h or 72h CityPass, getting unlimited access to the en...
Depart for a day in the Saint-Emilion wine region. This wine tour is a perfect introduction to both ...
Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in...
Sit back and relax on board of a 2-hour dinner cruise discovering the beauty of the UNESCO World Her...
Take a lunch cruise on the Garonne river and enjoy the major attractions of Bordeaux! Passing throug...
This 1,5-hour river cruise on the antique Garonne takes you for an out-of-the-ordinary discovery of ...
Explore the Cognac country learning all steps of its production, visiting a famous trading house, an...
This visit will give you the opportunity to discover a magnificent family estate from the 18th centu...
The permanent tour at La Cité du Vin de Bordeaux Embark on an immersive, sensory adventure to discov...