Médoc and Saint-Emilion wine tour
- Visit of 4 chateaux, taste 8 fine wines
- Challenge your nose in identifying wine aromas
- Tour of the medieval village of St-Emilion
Take a tour of two mythical wine regions of Bordeaux: Médoc & St-Emilion. Drive through the countryside of Bordeaux and pass by ‘appellations’, which have made the reputation of Bordeaux red wines. Discover 4 wine estates within a day and enjoy a picnic lunch in Bordeaux
You'll leave at 9.45am from Bordeaux and head to the Medoc wine region. Enjoy explanations about the Bordeaux wines during the journey to the chateaux. You'll visit a prestigious Classified Growth estate of 1855. Walking around the vineyards and cellars, you'll learn about the estate’s wine making process and end with wine tastings. Then, you'll reach a charming family run estate of the region. You'll learn about their traditional way of making wine and savor their wines with French delicacies (fresh bread, cheese …).
After enjoying a casual picnic lunch in Bordeaux, you'll drive to the beautiful Saint Emilion region, kicking off your tour with a visit to an authentic and charming family-run estate along the right bank. Feel the intimacy of the private chateau as you tour the traditional vat room and cellar of this intimate estate, and then delight in a tasting class, learning the steps of wine tasting and educating your nose in identifying wine aromas. At the end of the visit, you will enjoy some of their fine wines, and then make your way to the Great Classified Growth estate overlooking the Saint Emilion vineyards.
There, you will enjoy explanations about the winemaking process, from the vine to the bottle, and then reward yourself with an aperitif accompanied by some French delicacies, such as fresh bread and cheese. In the early evening, you'll discover the village of Saint Emilion, classified on UNESCO’s World Heritage list.
You'll be back in Bordeaux around 7.15pm
- 4 chateaux entrance fees
- 8 wine tastings and tasting class
- French apéritif and picnic lunch
- Tour of the village of St-Emilion
- Transportation in minivan
- Professional and friendly guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Bordeaux Tourist Office, 12 cours du 30 Juillet - 33000 Bordeaux
Present your voucher 10 minutes before departure time of the tour at the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Minimum age is 10 years
- You need to be in good physical condition to do this tour
- Remember to wear suitable shoes and take a backpack
- Let us know if you have any health problems
- Cancelation policy: Up to 7 days before tour = 100% refund | Less than 7 days before tour = 50% refund | Less than 48 hours before tour = no refund
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Departure time: 9.45am
Return time in Bordeaux: 7.15pm
OLIVIER DE BENOIST 0 / 40 Olivier de Benoist Promis juré ! Olivier de Benoist ne s’attaquera plus au...
ALBAN IVANOVAprès avoir perturbé la France avec plus de 300 représentations, 3 Olympia, le tout à gu...
Les années filent et Gisèle Rouleau voit peu à peu son quartier se vider de ses habitants. Hormis le...
BUS BORDEAUX + BILLET CONCERT CARRE OR MINEURS: Les mineurs de moins de 16 ans sont admis si ils son...
À bientôt quarante ans, l’humoriste chouchou de Gad Elmaleh, Pascal Légitimus et tant d’autres trans...
Cette revue féerique, c’est l’histoire d’un cabaret pas comme les autres, imaginé par deux amateurs ...