Wine and bike tour to Saint-Emilion
- A 15-km ride through Saint-Emilion vineyards
- Visit 2 beautiful chateaux, taste 4 classified growth wines
- Learn about winemaking process from vineyards to bottle
- Visit the village of Saint-Emilion, UNESCO Classified site
Ride through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion. Enjoy a day visiting two beautiful chateaux of which a charming family run estate and a Great Classified Growth estate. Discover as well the mythical village of St-Emilion, a Unesco World Heritage site, while ambling through beautiful medieval streets. If you like the Merlot grape, you will love the wines of this wine region!
- 10.15am: Start the day with a short drive to the St-Emilion region
- 11.30am: Tour the charming medieval village of St-Emilion, Unesco World heritage site since 1999
- 12.30pm: Pedal through the vineyards to reach the the first chateau. Walk through the vineyards and learn about the estate’s traditional way of making wine. Taste the wines and continue with a nice casual and chic lunch in the gardens.
- 3.00pm: Enjoy sightseeing through mythical appellations such as Pomerol, Lalande de Pomerol and St-Emilion and pass by prestigious properties of the region
- 4.30pm: Visit a prestigious Classified Growth estate of St-Emilion. Tour in the estate and learn about their winemaking process from the vineyards to the bottle. At the end of the tour taste their wines.
- 7.15/30pm: Back in Bordeaux after a 45min drive
- Transportation to the Saint-Emilion wine region
- Chateau entrance fees
- Wine tastings Lunch at the chateau
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Bike rental
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bordovino Wine Tours, 3 rue d'Enghien - 33000 Bordeaux
Present your voucher to your guide upon arrival 10 minutes before departure time of the tour. Bordovino Wine Tours is located in Central Bordeaux, close to Place des Quinconces.
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Minimum age is 10 years
- You need to be in good physical condition to do this tour
- Remember to wear suitable shoes and take a backpack
- Let us know if you have any health problems
- Cancelation policy: Up to 7 days before tour = 100% refund | Less than 7 days before tour = 50% refund | Less than 48 hours before tour = no refund
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Departure time: 10.15am
Return time in Bordeaux: 7.15pm
Take a 1-day tour to Saint-Emilion, a medieval village between truth and legend located near Bordeau...
Sit back and relax on board of a 2-hour dinner cruise discovering the beauty of the UNESCO World Her...
Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in...
Leave Bordeaux for a day and experience the prehistoric caverns in the Dordogne Region from Lascaux,...
Take a full-day excursion to Dordogne, the authentic heart of France and discover medieval villages ...
Enjoy Bordeaux to the fullest with your 24h, 48h or 72h CityPass, getting unlimited access to the en...
Depart for a day in the Saint-Emilion wine region. This wine tour is a perfect introduction to both ...
Enjoy Bordeaux at its fullest with this package including entrance tickets to the Cité du Vin, a gui...
Explore the Cognac country learning all steps of its production, visiting a famous trading house, an...
The permanent tour at La Cité du Vin de Bordeaux Embark on an immersive, sensory adventure to discov...