Wine and bike tour to Saint-Emilion
- A 15-km ride through Saint-Emilion vineyards
- Visit 2 beautiful chateaux, taste 4 wines
- Learn about winemaking process from vineyards to bottle
- Visit the village of Saint-Emilion, UNESCO Classified site
- Lunch at the chateau
Ride through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion. Enjoy a day visiting two beautiful chateaux of which a charming family run estate and a Great Classified Growth estate. Discover as well the mythical village of St-Emilion, a Unesco World Heritage site, while ambling through beautiful medieval streets. If you like the Merlot grape, you will love the wines of this wine region!
- 10.15am: Start the day with a short drive to the St-Emilion region
- 11.30am: Tour the charming medieval village of St-Emilion, Unesco World heritage site since 1999
- 12.30pm: Pedal through the vineyards to reach the the first chateau. Walk through the vineyards and learn about the estate’s traditional way of making wine. Taste the wines and continue with a nice casual and chic lunch in the gardens.
- 3.00pm: Enjoy sightseeing through mythical appellations such as Pomerol, Lalande de Pomerol and St-Emilion and pass by prestigious properties of the region
- 4.30pm: Visit a prestigious Classified Growth estate of St-Emilion. Tour in the estate and learn about their winemaking process from the vineyards to the bottle. At the end of the tour taste their wines.
- 7.15/30pm: Back in Bordeaux after a 45min drive
- Transportation to the Saint-Emilion wine region
- Chateau entrance fees
- Wine tastings Lunch at the chateau
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Bike rental
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bordovino à la française, 3 rue d'Enghien - 33000 Bordeaux
Present your voucher to your guide upon arrival 10 minutes before departure time of the tour. Bordovino à la française is located in Central Bordeaux, close to Place des Quinconces.
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Minimum age is 10 years
- You need to be in good physical condition to do this tour
- Remember to wear suitable shoes and take a backpack
- Let us know if you have any health problems
- Minimum 2 participants or the tour may be cancelled / rescheduled
Departure time: 10.15am
Return time in Bordeaux: 7.15pm
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
Discover the magnificent Bay of Arcachon, famous for its oyster production and beautiful landscapes!...
Take a 1-day tour to Saint-Emilion, a medieval village between truth and legend located near Bordeau...
Enjoy a half-day excursion from Bordeaux to the Medoc wine region discovering beautiful chateaux and...
Explore the full Bordeaux countryside while discovering the atlantic coast and the famous vineyards ...
Take a tour of two mythical wine regions of Bordeaux: Médoc & St-Emilion. Drive through the countrys...
Experience a classic two-hour walking tour of Bordeaux and discover the beauties of the city. From t...
Ride in style the roads of Saint-Emilion! Provided with an orignal vehicle and a tablet, you'll disc...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours! Enjoy 2 hours with a professional wine educator who will help y...
Depart for the Medoc wine region where some of the most famous wineries of Bordeaux are located. Tra...