Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & movies. The Boston Movie Mile walking tour starts at the Old Town Trolley Stop Store, continuing into the beautiful neighborhood of Beacon Hill. Aptly nicknamed The Movie Mile, Beacon Hill is the most filmed area of Boston. Movie locations seen on this tour include The Thomas Crown Affair, Parent Trap, The Real World, The Departed, Boondock Saints and more! The tour will end at the West End of the Boston Commons at the original Cheers bar.
Boston Movie Mile walking tour
Availability: 12pm - check calendar for current schedule
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take part in a fun and interactive walking tour along the famous Boston Movie Mile
- Perch yourself on the park benches from Ted and Good Will Hunting
- Enjoy a cocktail with friends at the original Cheers bar
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Live tour guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance into locations except for Cheers bar
- Children 5 & under: free
- Children 6-9: reduced
Boston Common Convention Visitors' Bureau - 139 Tremont Street
What to remember
- Tour operates regardless of weather conditions
- The tour covers approximately 1 mile, so make sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring appropriate clothing for the weather conditions
- Restrooms are very limited and not easily accessible along the tour route, so please use the facilities prior to arriving for the tour
- 1 April - 23 June: Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 12pm
- 24 June - 31 August: daily at 12pm
- 1 September - 31 October: Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 12pm
On Location Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.