Boston Movie Mile walking tour
- Sit on the famous park benches from Ted and Good Will Hunting
- See the Dunkin' Donuts featured in The Town and one of Jack Nicholson’s mob hangouts in The Departed
- Have a drink at the original CheersTM and discover the street of the Blown Away car crash
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & movies.
The Boston Movie Mile Tour will start at the Old Town Trolley Stop Store and then go into the beautiful neighborhood of Beacon Hill. Aptly nicknamed The Movie Mile, Beacon Hill is the most filmed area of Boston. Movie locations seen on this tour include The Thomas Crown Affair, Parent Trap, The Real World, The Departed, Boondock Saints and more!
The tour ends at the west end of the Boston Commons at the original Cheers.
Bring your camera or video recorder to capture these famous sites!
- Food and drinks
- Entrance into locations except for Cheers
- Children ages 6-9
Please meet your tour guide at the Boston Common Convention Visitors Bureau.
- Tour operates regardless of weather conditions
- The tour covers approximately 1 mile, so make sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring appropriate clothing for the weather conditions
- Restrooms are very limited and not easily accessible along the tour route, so please use the facilities prior to arriving for the tour
- April - October
- Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 12.00pm
The Boston CityPASS® will cover admission to the best four city attractions in Boston and that will ...
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Step aboard the Spirit of Boston for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and skyline views. ...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...