Leave Boston's city vibes behind and visit two iconic attractions (and much more) on this amazing journey through time to "America's Hometown" Plymouth, MA. This unique trip will first take you to "The City of Presidents" Quincy, where you'll visit the birthplaces of two U.S. Presidents, John Adams and John Quincy Adams. Next up on the agenda, is a relaxing coast drive through the beautiful towns of Cohasset, Scituate, Marshfield and Duxbury. While en route to Plymouth you will learn about this historical area of Massachusetts called the South Shore. Upon arrival in Plymouth, you will have time for lunch on the Harbor. The rest of your day will be spent viewing Plymouth Rock, boarding the Mayflower II and visiting Plimoth Patuxet (formerly Plimoth Plantation). There are also other surprises on this trip that will have you in awe.
Culture & history
Boston to Plymouth day trip
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 11 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a trip to "America's Hometown", Plymouth and discover its rich history
- Board the Mayflower II, a faithful reproduction of the ship that transported the Pilgrims to the New World
- Explore the alluring Plimoth Patuxet
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance to the Plimoth Plantation and the Heritage Museum
- Entrance to the Gardens or Sandwich Glass Museum
- Entrance to the Mayflower II
- Snacks and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's not included
- Tip (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
You will be picked up from your accommodation. Please leave your pick-up details at check-out.
What to remember
- Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour. You will receive the partner's details at check-out
- This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a more intimate experience
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not suitable for pets
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger
- Infants must not sit on laps
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems and/or heart conditions
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
New England Trips Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.