Make Boston yours as this guided walking tour leads you to view its beauty, culture, and history from its early beginnings to its striking 19th century architecture, as well as the special charm its unique neighborhoods still hold today!
Come see how the upper echelon views the city from atop Beacon Hill, and gaze at the Swan Boats as they go under the world’s smallest suspension bridge while you stroll through the Public Garden. Your guide will weave tales of the past, including the when, why, and how the Back Bay was filled before you lose yourself in admiration of the elegant Copley Square.
Highlights of this 2-hour guided tour include:
- The Freedom Trail's historic Revolutionary War era sites from Faneuil Hall to Boston Common
- The quirky, vibrant architecture and streets of Downtown Boston
- Historic Beacon Hill's cobblestone drives & gaslights
- The 19th century Back Bay area & Boston Public Garden
- Copley Square in all its beauty and grace