Explore the gorgeous and bustling coastal town of Salem! This is an experience, unlike any other, where you can meander through colonial-era cobblestone lanes where Nathaniel Hawthorne once walked. You can find fine restaurants, a fabled waterfront and the exquisite Peabody Essex Museum, the art and cultural epicenter of the North Shore.
Ferry transfer from Boston to Salem with round trip option
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 50 minutes to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy Salem's unique and charming history
- Explore the colonial-era cobblestone lanes of the town
- Take a walk on the gorgeous fabled waterfront
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Ferry transfer from Boston to Salem (and back if option is selected)
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Senior (ages 65+)
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Infants (ages 0-2): Free
1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Please meet at 1 Long Wharf, just steps from the New England Aquarium, the North End, Faneuil Hall and other popular Boston landmarks.
What to remember
- Please wear weather-appropriate, comfy clothes and shoes
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Animals on board must be kept with you and leashed or kept in a carrier at all times
- Service animals are only permitted in the Boston Harbor Islands State and National Park
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Boston Harbor Cruises
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.