Harvard Square food tour
- Enjoy a foodie adventure through historical Cambridge
- Learn fun facts about the food in Harvard Square
- Taste the best and most interesting dishes from Boston
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout the decades. Located on the Red Line MBTA, Harvard Square is home to a diverse cross-section of people including an eclectic, artsy underground scene and highly intellectual college and neighbors.
On this delectable adventure, you will stop at some of the most interesting and historical spots that have given Harvard Square its character. You'll hear interesting stories about the Square, learn fun facts about the food and stories, and sample the best and most interesting dishes around.
Each food tour is a fun 2 to 2.5 hours and includes 5-7 stops with plenty of treats and approximately one mile of walking. Take an unique, foodie adventure through historical Cambridge!
- Start the day with a taste of the city's best sticky bun
- Enjoy apps and beer inside a world-famous underground tavern
- Sample some traditional Chinese cuisine with a modern twist
- Take in some delicious bites of Venezuelan specialties
- Sample Mark Zuckerberg's favorite college pizza
- Check out where Joan Baez got her start and catch some live tunes
- Tastings at 5-7 locations
- Tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
18 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Meet in front of Harvard Coop (1400 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA).
- This tour can not accommodate gluten-free dietary restrictions for two of the 5 -7 stops
- Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Sundays at 11.30am
- Availability varies, Please see calendar for exact dates
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to check-in with the guide
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Tour the past and present of American history in Boston, following the route of Paul Revere, visitin...
Travel back in time during a tour of Battle Trail where George Washington, Paul Revere, Jonathan Par...
Step aboard the Spirit of Boston for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and skyline views. ...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...