Old Town Trolley tours of Boston
- Explore Boston at your own pace while hopping on and off all day long
- Cruise on the Boston Harbor to see the magnificent city from a different point of view
- Experience a blast from the past on the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum
- Take advantage of the Winter Promo and get two consecutive days for the price of one
Hop aboard the city’s most enthralling Boston sightseeing excursion, Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston! The orange and green trolleys have been providing transportainment for more than 25 years. Old Town Trolley is the best way to relive history and see all of the country’s Cradle of Liberty has to offer.
While on board Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston, you’ll feel as if you’ve journeyed back in time to the era of the first colonists. Imagine how Paul Revere felt when he made his historic “midnight ride” and hear tales of how he and other famous settlers fought for freedom. As the Old Town Trolley makes its way throughout the city, you’ll have the freedom to get off and back on as often as you wish while another trolley comes along soon after. Boston tours aboard the trolley is the best way to see the sights in the city.
See ancient burial grounds, national historic landmarks like the Old North Church and the Old State House and many of the moving monuments in Boston like Bunker Hill and the site of the Boston Massacre. Experience the magnitude of what forefathers suffered through as you walk along the Freedom Trail. Boston’s critical place in the history of the country is evident in the many sights you’ll see on the Old Town Trolley Tour.
You can also hop off the trolley to visit chic shops, museums, fine restaurants and the famous pub that the TV show “Cheers” was fashioned after. There’s so much to do and see in Boston and you’ll discover it all in a comfortable, relaxing, informative tour. Expert conductors make the ride even more enjoyable as they delight guests with humorous stories and historical facts about the many points of interest along the way.
One of the most important places in the USA’s past and present, Boston is steeped in history and culture, offering an array of exciting activities and intriguing attractions. On board Old Town Trolley Tours, you’ll get an up close and in-depth look at it all. So when you’re ready to see everything from Faneuil Hall to the Historic Ballpark, the Boston Harbor and everything in between, take your seat on one of our orange and green trolleys.
- New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Historic North End
- USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
- North Station/TD Garden
- Old State House Museum
- Trolley Stop Store/Theater District/Chinatown
- Cheers "The Original"
- Copley Square/Back Bay
- Christian Science Plaza/Symphony Hall
- Marriott Copley Place/Copley Place Mall
- Prudential Center/Skywalk-View & Exhibit
- Fenway Park
- Charles Street/Antique Row
- Beacon Hill/Boston Common
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- South Station/Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum (Seaport Tour)
- Boston Convention & Exposition Center
- Massport/Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal (This stop is open only when cruise ships are in on a port of call)
- Liberty Wharf/Boston Fish Pier/Seaport District/Institute of Contemporary Art.
- Ticket to Old State House Museum, valid for one year
- Admission to Harbor Cruise, seasonally March - October
- Children 4-12 years require a child ticket to board
- Children under 4 ride free
156 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Booths are located at: 200 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02110 in front of the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel; The Waterfront Welcome Center at 200 State Street, Boston, MA, 02110; Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall; The Trolley Stop Store at the corner of Boylston St. and Charles St. South; Shops at the Prudential Center (closed during the off season); Marriott Copley Place Hotel; and other locations throughout the city.
- Reservations are not required, only tickets
- Patrons with vouchers or e-Tickets can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location
- Parking available at 75 State Street Garage, Boston Harbor Garage and Garage at Post Office Square, metered parking is also available
- Daily from all boarding locations
- April - October 9.00am-5.00pm, every 15-20 minutes
- November - March 9.00am-4.00pm, every 20-25 minutes
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
Travel back in time during a tour of Battle Trail where George Washington, Paul Revere, Jonathan Par...
Tour the past and present of American history in Boston, following the route of Paul Revere, visitin...
Experience shopping bliss and savings at Wrentham Village, where you can shop at 170 designer outlet...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...
Courtesans, royal mistresses, scandalous women of every sort—the walls of the Metropolitan Museum ar...
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit two, prominent plantation homes along the M...
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Hudson River Sightseeing’s bike rental provides you with all of the ingredients for the ultimate New...