Spirit of Boston dining cruise
- Panoramic skyline views of the city
- Climate-controlled interior decks
- Delicious buffet-style meals
- Dance floor, DJ, and bar games
Step aboard the Spirit of Boston for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and skyline views. Cruising the Boston Harbor year-round, Spirit has three cruises to choose from. Each one offers incredible views from the ample windows surrounding the three climate-controlled decks. Get the best views of the Boston skyline and waterfront landmarks including Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District and the historic USS Constitution warship.
The good time doesn’t stop there. Savory dishes and a decadent dessert assortment are sure to make your mouth water. Let yourself dance to the music provided by the onboard DJ. You’re sure to have an unforgettable cruise.
Click here to download sample menu. Menu is subject to change.
- Buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Live DJ
- Service charges and fees
- Additional beverages (can be purchased on board)
- Gratuities for on-board purchases
- Transportation to/from pier
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced for some cruise options
Spirit of Boston, 200 Seaport Boulevard, Commonwealth Pier, Boston
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Spirit of Boston check-in.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before the scheduled cruise
- Dinner cruise dress code: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Nice, designer jeans are acceptable
- Lunch cruises are more relaxed and casual attire is fine
- Special dietary needs can usually be accommodated; please give at least 72 hours’ notice
- See calendar for updated dates and times
- The time indicates when boarding begins. It is highly recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in
- Cruises last two hours
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday dinner cruises last three hours
The Boston CityPASS® will cover admission to the best four city attractions in Boston and that will ...
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Tour the past and present of American history in Boston, following the route of Paul Revere, visitin...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...