Should a sightseeing tour offer you more than just preregistered general audio comments? Should you get your up-to-date information about the city’s past, present, and future from a trusted guide? We start out with a short walk to the majestic Grand Place which was the cradle of medieval Brussels. Then you board our coach and our multilingual guide takes you to all the must-see highlights in the city center. In short: this is a comprehensive tour of Brussels. Your guide is your host. He offers you countless suggestions and ideas of things to do while in Brussels and answers all your queries. If you are looking for quality service, you should offer yourself this unforgettable and personal welcome to Brussels. The tour offers ample opportunity to take pictures.
The Grand Brussels experience coach tour in German
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Extensive city tour of Brussels
- Short guided walking tour of Grand Place, the heart of medieval Brussels Royal Residence, Royal Square, Houses of Parliament, and Art Nouveau houses
- See the EU Commission and European Parliament
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Tip or gratuity
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (age 4-12)
- Youth (age 13-25)
- Infant (age 0-3): free of charge
- Senior (age 65-100)
Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 61, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Meet your guide at the store front of the agency.
What to remember
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to a lack of demand
- In case of acts of force majeure ( strikes, weather, road conditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please be ready at least 20 minutes prior to departure time
Brussels City Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.