Train World entrance tickets
- Experience the very first steam locomotives to high-speed trains
- Discover the railways of yesterday and tomorrow
- A must-see for train lovers !
Located in the railway station of Schaerbeek in Bruxelles, Train World combines the fascinating story of the train throughout the centuries with a look into the future.
From the very first steam locomotives to high-speed trains, you'll discover the most beautiful and unique pieces from the history of the Belgian railways: 5 steam engines, authentic railway cottages among others, amid an original scenography.
- Admission to the Train World museum
- Audioguide (2€ per person)
- Children (0-6): free
Train World, Place Princesse Elisabeth 5, 1030 Brussels
Show your voucher at the entrance of the Train World which is located at the Schaerbeek railway station.
- Train World is entirely accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- Open every day except Mondays
From 10.00am to 5.00pm
Last entrance at 3.30pm
Closed on 1st January and on 25th December
JAPAN CON is a new convention celebrating the awesome Asian Pop Culture! So for all the true fans of...
KERY JAMES EN CONCERT EXCLUSIF EN BELGIQUE. Figure majeure du rap français depuis près de 25 ans, Ke...
Proef en ervaar gastronomische chocolade hier in België, de bakermat van chocolade!Je zult eerst gen...