Budapest by night: tour with dinner and Hungarian folklore show
- Treat your senses to this night tour of Budapest
- Dine like a king at a local Hungarian restaurant
- Experience a traditional Hungarian folklore show
- View the spectacular sights of Budapest from the Gellért Hill
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian restaurant! Enjoy the folk dance show, the gipsy music and the tasty dishes. After dinner admire a view of the city, lit up at night, from the top of the Gellért Hill
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend an enjoyable evening in a traditional restaurant in the hills of Buda! You’ll be served a traditional Hungarian three-course menu accompanied with wine.
During the dinner you can enjoy a colorful Folklore Show Programme with dancers - dressed in folk costumes - and Gipsy Music. Next we drive around the illuminated city and stop on top of the Gellért Hill (Citadel), the most spectacular viewpoint of Budapest. The tour ends at your hotel.
- Roundtrip transportation from Budapest Hotel
- Service of guide
- Three-course dinner with wine
- Folklore Show
- Free pick-up service
- Optional gratuitites
- Children: 0 - 2 years free / 3 - 12 years reduced
CITYRAMA/GRAYLINE Tourist Information, Báthory utca 19, 1054 Budapest
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure at the meeting point
- April - October: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 7.00pm
- November, December, March: Friday and Saturday at 7.00pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes, this isn't part of your tour time. Le...