Budapest by night: tour with dinner and Hungarian folklore show
- Treat your senses to this night tour of Budapest
- Dine like a king at a local Hungarian restaurant
- Experience a traditional Hungarian folklore show
- View the spectacular sights of Budapest from the Gellért Hill
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian restaurant! Enjoy the folk dance show, the gipsy music and the tasty dishes. After dinner admire a view of the city, lit up at night, from the top of the Gellért Hill
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend an enjoyable evening in a traditional restaurant in the hills of Buda! You’ll be served a traditional Hungarian three-course menu accompanied with wine.
During the dinner you can enjoy a colorful Folklore Show Programme with dancers - dressed in folk costumes - and Gipsy Music. Next we drive around the illuminated city and stop on top of the Gellért Hill (Citadel), the most spectacular viewpoint of Budapest. The tour ends at your hotel.
- Roundtrip transportation from Budapest Hotel
- Service of guide
- Three-course dinner with wine
- Folklore Show
- Free pick-up service
- Optional gratuitites
- Children: 0 - 2 years free / 3 - 12 years reduced
CITYRAMA/GRAYLINE Tourist Information, Báthory utca 19, 1054 Budapest
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure at the meeting point
- April - October: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 7.00pm
- November, December, March: Friday and Saturday at 7.00pm
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes, this isn't part of your tour time. Le...