Budapest day and night sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy panoramic views of Budapest on a 60-minute sightseeing cruise
- Use your ticket for a day or night cruise
- Listen to commentary on an audio guide in English and German
Enjoy a 60-minute sightseeing cruise of Budapest, with unlimited use for 24 hours. The program includes day and night cruises. While waiting for your cruise enjoy the view of Budapest from the centrally located departure place (Dock 8A Terminal), you can get drinks there in the bar and take them to the boat. Bathrooms, terraces with Buda Castle view, snacks and free Wifi are also available at the terminal.
Cruise on the Danube and pass by the Buda Castle, the House of Parliament and the Citadel. In high season (from March till end of October) Margaret Island stop is also available. After exploring the Margaret Island, you’ll head back toward to Dock 8A Terminal. While floating on the river, look for the World Heritage Sites. Other sights during the cruise include Chain Bridge, Rudas and Gellért Thermal Baths and Great Market Hall.
- 60-minute day and/or night cruise
- Two drinks only if selected (beer, wine, champagne, soft drink or Unicum Hungarian Herbal Liqueur)
- Unlimited use for 24 hours (ticket can be used multiple times in 24 hours)
- Audio commentary in English and German
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Budapest, Vigadó Sqr, Dock 8A Terminal, 1052 Hungary
Cruise starts at Dock 8A Terminal Departures, Pest side between Chain Bridge and Elisabeth Bridge (closer to Elisabeth Bridge).
- You can choose to include two drinks in your cruise
- No alcoholic beverages will be served for passengers under age of 18
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The transport is wheelchair-accessible however there are uneven surfaces at the sites visited, which may be difficult for anyone with walking difficulties or using a wheelchair
- 1 January - 25 February: 2.00pm*, 3.00pm*, 4.00pm*
- 26 February - 25 March: 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 7.00pm*
- 26 March - 4 November: 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 7.00pm*, 8.00pm*, 9.00pm*, 10.00pm*
- 5 November - 31 December: 2.00pm*, 3.00pm*, 4.00pm*, 5.00pm*
- * Without stops
- Boarding starts 5-10 minutes before departure
Descubra todas as atracções mais importantes de Budapeste com o seu guia turístico durante um passei...
Siga as pegadas da famosa imperatriz Sisi e explore o Palácio Gödöllő, a residência de verão da rain...
Visite a iluminada 'Paris do Oriente' e passe uma noite memorável num restaurante tradicional húngar...
There’s no better way to explore the beauty of Budapest than cruising on the Danube while having a c...
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-...
See the beautiful city center of Budapest on an interactive segway tour in a small group that gives ...