Budapest dinner cruise and Széchenyi thermal baths combo tour
- Enjoy fast track entry to Széchenyi Spa, one of Budapest's most ornate thermal baths
- Pamper yourself like the locals in relaxing outdoor and indoor pools
- Cruise down the Danube river by night as you feast on a buffet dinner
Pamper yourself at Budapest’s legendary Széchenyi Spa. Marvelous indoor and outdoor pools in the heart of the city are waiting for you. The visit of these sophisticated thermal baths in a beautiful neo-Baroque building will for sure become unforgettable. Experience Hungarian bathing culture first-hand, and relax with the locals. The spa is open throughout the year, with outdoor and indoor pools of thermal waters offering an extensive range of temperatures.
Then spend the evening cruising down the Danube on a 2-hour boat trip with buffet dinner and marvel at the illuminated sights of the city from its famous "blu" waterway. See the historic sights of Buda and Pest illuminated for the night as you feast on a buffet dinner and live music serenades you.
With your combined full-day ticket to Széchenyi Spa and the river cruise you combine relax and bonne bouche.
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise with buffet dinner
- Entrance and cabin use at the thermal bath Széchenyi Spa
- Transfer between the venues and from/to your hotel
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 12, 1146 Hungary
Széchenyi Spa is located on Állatkerti körút 11. The meeting point for the evening cruise at 6.30pm is at Hungaria Koncert office in Danube Palace (Zrínyi Street 5).
- Upon entering the spa, you will receive a proxy watch. This will be the key for your cabin
- Please note that a visit in the time from mid-December to early January might be more crowded than usual
- You can enter the spa from 9.00am until 6.00pm
- The dinner cruise starts at 7.00pm (meeting time at Danube Palace is at 6.30pm, half an hour before the cruise starts)
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...