Budapest dinner cruise and Széchenyi thermal baths combo tour
- Enjoy fast track entry to Széchenyi Spa, one of Budapest's most ornate thermal baths
- Pamper yourself like the locals in relaxing outdoor and indoor pools
- Cruise down the Danube river by night as you feast on a buffet dinner
Pamper yourself at Budapest’s legendary Széchenyi Spa. Marvelous indoor and outdoor pools in the heart of the city are waiting for you. The visit of these sophisticated thermal baths in a beautiful neo-Baroque building will for sure become unforgettable. Experience Hungarian bathing culture first-hand, and relax with the locals. The spa is open throughout the year, with outdoor and indoor pools of thermal waters offering an extensive range of temperatures.
Then spend the evening cruising down the Danube on a 2-hour boat trip with buffet dinner and marvel at the illuminated sights of the city from its famous "blu" waterway. See the historic sights of Buda and Pest illuminated for the night as you feast on a buffet dinner and live music serenades you.
With your combined full-day ticket to Széchenyi Spa and the river cruise you combine relax and bonne bouche.
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise with buffet dinner
- Entrance and cabin use at the thermal bath Széchenyi Spa
- Transfer between the venues and from/to your hotel
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 12, 1146 Hungary
Széchenyi Spa is located on Állatkerti körút 11. The meeting point for the evening cruise at 6.30pm is at Hungaria Koncert office in Danube Palace (Zrínyi Street 5).
- Upon entering the spa, you will receive a proxy watch. This will be the key for your cabin
- You can enter the spa from 9.00am until 6.00pm
- The dinner cruise starts at 7.00pm (meeting time at Danube Palace is at 6.30pm, half an hour before the cruise starts)
- Please note: During autumn the following pools and saunas are going to be closed
- Swimming pool and nr. 2 sauna with its resting area: 3-15 September
- Thermal pool and nr. 1 sauna with its resting area: 17-29 September
- Entertainment pool: 1-6 October
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...