Late night Budapest dinner cruise with live music
- See Budapest at night from the cruise boat's open-air upper deck
- Listen to the Rajko Folk ensemble
- Enjoy an unlimited buffet dinner
Budapest is most romantic during the night with the Danube reflecting the illuminated city.
During this 1.5-hour cruise you will see the most important sights, such as the House of Parliament, the Royal Palace, the Gellért Hill and the bridges with great historical importance, such as the oldest bridge in the city, the iconic Chain Bridge. Open buffet dinner, prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter, is available for guests. It includes various Hungarian dishes, cold entreés, international favourites, vegetarian meals, desserts and much more. On top of that, a welcome drink is included in the ticket price, as well as two more drinks while cruising!
While enjoying your dinner, you will be listening to 3 artists of the Rajkó Gypsy Orchestra. The show features a talented player of the most famous Hungarian instrument, the “cimbalom”. During the performance, guests will be able to ask for their favourite songs from the artists to play. If you are not hungry, choose the option without dinner and enjoy a couple of drinks while cruising. The panorama of the city is best from the open upper deck of the boat.
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
- From autumn to spring: Vegetable cream soup
- Summer time: Cold fruit soup
Warm main courses:
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Traditional chicken leg (Paprikasch)
- Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
- Spicy pork rib with thyme–mustard sauce
- Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
Garnishes and vegetarian:
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Steamed jasmine rice with corn
- Hash brown potatoes
- Steak potatoes
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Homemade strudel
- Somló style sponge cake
- Mini tarts
- Dessert variations Európa style
- Seasonal fruit basket
1 Glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
- Buffet dinner
- Live music
- 1.5-hour cruise
- 1 welcome drink, 1 glass of beer/wine/juice and one bottle of mineral water
- Transfer (if selected)
Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
The meeting point is inside the neo-baroque theater hall, Danube Palace (1051 Zrínyi Street 5). In case you have selected the ticket option with pick-up, follow the instructions on your voucher to arrange it.
- If you choose the option with pick-up, please make sure to follow the instructions on your voucher and contact the tour operator before the day of the activity
- Meeting time is 9.30pm
- Cruise leaves at 10.00pm
At night Budapest has a completely different touch, turning into a romantic, warmly illuminated town...
Enjoy fast track access to Europe’s largest thermal bath Széchenyi. The complex includes 3 outdoor a...
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!Since its construction ...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Get together with friends, family or business associates and enjoy this 80 minutes scenic cruise! Yo...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
The tour starts in the center of the city but quickly moves away from the main tourist hangouts and ...
Would you like to admire the city from a brand new point of view? Forget about the traditional sight...
Enjoy the sights of Budapest from a different perspective on board a Segway. Explore the leafy lanes...